Coconut and Banana Pancakes
45g ground almonds
15g desiccated coconut
1 egg, beaten
1-2 tbsp chopped pecan nuts
1 tbsp honey
- Mash one of the bananas in a bowl and stir in the ground almonds and coconut
- Beat in the egg, adding enough milk to the mix to make a think batter
- Heat oil in a pan and place four spoonful’s of batter in the pan, keeping them separate.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden underneath and then flip over for a further 3-4 minutes on the other side
- Slice the other banana and serve on top of the pancakes, sprinkled with the chopped pecans and a drizzle of honey.